I have too many lipsticks, the majority are nude or red and (if you’re a makeup addict you’ll understand) they are not all the same. I had such a hard time picking out my top 5 lipsticks. How can I narrow it down? But these are the ones I turn to the most when I pucker up.
- Huda Beauty Demi Matte lipstick. I did a full review on these here, but I am in love with their creamy consistency and already this new product has made it to the top of my favourites. Glides on like a gloss with the pigment of a lipstick. What’s not to love?!
2. MAC Dare You Lipstick. I love the colour and the feel of MAC lipsticks – I always have. They glide on so beautifully and the pigment is amazing. This colour is a mid/dark red. Not too dark but not too bright either it’s the perfect combo.
3. Lime Crime Pumpkin Liquid Lipstick. I love how orange this is and how it makes my lips feel moisturised. It was my first Lime Crime product and I have been obsessed ever since. This shade is perfect for autumn and it legit matches my favourite autumn scarf, haha!
4. Bobbi Brown Crimson Rich Lip Colour – this is super old and I’m not even sure they sell it anymore but I adore this colour which is, again, perfect for autumn – I love dark plummy shades for autumn and this definitely doesn’t fail me. So pigmented and creamy, it feels like a thick lip balm going on and I am obsessed.
5. Shocker, another Huda Beauty product. As you may know I may or may not be slightly obsessed with Huda Beauty at the moment and her liquid matte lipstick is forever a staple in my bag. Dries almost instantly, no transfer, lasts pretty much all day and is super pretty. The shade here is Sugar Mama and came with the nude mini collection and I cannot put this shade down it is so lovely!
Here are the final swatches (from left to right)
MAC – Dare you
Bobbi Brown – Crimson
Huda Beauty Demi Matte – Boy Collector
Lime Crime – Pumpkin
Huda Beauty Liquid Matte – Sugar Mama
If you want to check out more of my top 5 posts the links are below: